The first pillar of our Corporate Social Responsibility policy is excellence in the management for our shareholders, the whole financial community and our human team.
Our corporate vision is structured based on long-term actions and is mainly designed according to the principle of generating and distributing value by means of responsible growth and development.
The main objective of Audax Renovables’ corporate mission is to include and balance the economic, social and environmental aspects of its business operations, in this way enabling sustainable development to be achieved.
Audax Renovables’ main business goal is developing activities for producing electrical energy based on renewable energy sources, which places the commitment for sustainable development and protection of the environment as one of the fundamental pillars of our business and a guideline for the strategic reflection process.
Sustainable development is inherent to both our business and management model as well as to our corporate philosophy: our aim is to cover current needs without jeopardising the capacity of future generations to provide for their own needs. We therefore combine the interests and benefits of our shareholders with those of the surroundings where we work.
To reinforce our commitment to sustainable development, Audax Renovables is a member of the Spanish Global Compact Network. The United Nations Global Compact is an initiative of ethical commitment to implement 10 Principles of Conduct and Action on Human Rights Standards labor, Environment and Anti-Corruption as an integral part of its operations and strategy.
Based on its experience, Audax Renovables has been providing the communities where it operates with different economic, social and environmental benefits.
- Generating wealth through payment of royalties to local councils and owners of the lands used.
- Increasing per capita income.
- Increasing tax revenue at a local level.
- An indirect impact on local economy by means of increasing consumption (restaurants, hotels and catering, trade).
- Increasing tourism by creating routes related to wind energy.
- Economic contributions to the towns involved to develop the social and environmental aspects in the region.
- Creating indirect and direct jobs in the communities involved.
- Promoting training and employment for young people in the area.
- Possible improvement of the infrastructures in the region.
- Education of the local population about renewable energy and, in particular, about the use of energy.
- Promoting an innovating and responsible attitude by offering new alternatives to traditional sectors.
- Promoting the use of renewable and wind energy in the region.
- Creating a positive impact on the environment through reducing greenhouse effect gas emissions and decreasing other negative repercussions caused by traditional fuels.
- Supporting sustainable development and combating climate change.